Sunday, March 14, 2010

Individual Expectations 3

On Friday, in our literary circle groups we discussed pages 33-64. It was an interesting conversation because our group was debating wether or not we believe Mrs. Boone is dead. At the beginning on class, I thought that she was dead because that's what the book said. However, Mathew brought up a valid point that maybe Mr. Boone just told Chris that so he won't hate his Mother for being a cheater. That is now what I believe. I brought up another question; why did Mrs. Alexander have to tell Chris that his Mom cheated on his Dad with Mr.Shears. What did she get out of it? This boy was obviously different, how could she tell him when his own Father didn't want him to know? I think this is fishy and I am going to watch out for Mrs.Alexander now when we read pages 65-98.

No comments:

Post a Comment